The most comfortable disposable face mask you'll ever wear! The PPE Tech P2 Face Mask is 4-layer, Australian-made mask with greater than 98% particle filtration efficiency. Extra comfy and strong earloops ensure a snug fit.
Providing All-Round Protection
Our disposable masks protect you from different kinds of particles in your environment, including the following:
- Dust: If you’re involved in woodworking, construction, or mining, you’ll be exposed to a large quality of dust that can cause respiratory concerns and coughing. Wear a PPE Tech mask to keep yourself safe.
- Fumes: Fumes are a common occurrence in many industries, including welding and glass working. These fumes pose a health hazard since they can lead to heavy metal poisoning in some cases. But with one of our P2 masks, you can leave this worry behind.
- Mists: Fine particles and mists are a hazard in the healthcare industry where there is a risk of spread and bacterial transfer.
- Vapours: Like mists, vapours also cause respirator concerns. So, healthcare workers and patients are required to wear masks in certain circumstances. Our masks are made according to the national standards to provide full protection against airborne moisture particles.
Tested, Certified & Approved to Australian Standards
Tested in Australian
How to Apply
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
For single use only. Use within 2 years from date of manufacture. Dispose used masks using gloves or plastic bags.
Safe Use Guidelines
Follow the guidelines mentioned below to ensure safe usage of your respirator of P2 masks.
- Wash your hands after you remove your mask.
- Use a new disposable mask every time you head out.
- Make sure the mask is snug in place and is covering your nose and mouth properly.
- Remove the mask by touching the earloops rather than from the front part.
- Share a mask with anyone irrespective of your relationship with them.
- Touch the mask while you’re wearing it.
- Reuse the P2 mask after removing it.
- Let the mask sit on your neck or head after you’ve removed it.
- Wear a mask when doing activities that might make the mask wet, such as while swimming.
If you want to learn more about the functions of each mask and its comfort level, get in touch with us today.
Whilst l was very eager to receive these masks, l was disappointed by the pungent smell lingering on the mask. It was so strong that l needed to take it off. The box itself was poorly packaged with only black plastic wrapped around the centre so the sides were exposed & the box badly damaged. So therefore the fumes may be from the travelling involved or the synthetic tape. Each mask will require airing prior to use which l hope rectifies this issue
Very comfortable and tight fitting mask with the optional loop extension to go behind the head. Could feel my breathing through the mask rather than through the gaps of usual cloth or surgical masks. No more fogged glasses!
The masks are comfortable to use and rest assured that they are one of the best on the market. I will continue to buy from this Australian manufacturer.
Best mask ever !
I love them ! They are breathable and snug fit best thing is the quality of the materials they don’t give me a rash. Plus being individually wrapped means I can pop a few in my bag.