“How does this work / how do I order”
Can order directly online on our website with your credit card
“Can I wash/reuse/how long can I wear these for?”
- Masks are disposable
- Recommended to change after 4 – 8 hours of continual usage
“I only use for 1 hour per day, can I use for 5 days”Can split it up over the day but based on this usage it’s still recommended to replace every day.
“Are these the same as N95/KN95”
- N95 is the American performance standard
- KN95 is Chinese
- P2 is Australian/New Zealand
- The masks are very similar to N95 and KN95, they’re just made here!
“I’ve been using the blue surgical masks”
- Blue surgical masks are good in hospitals/operating theatres but when you’re out in the community they don’t provide a tight seal, with the gaps on the side.
- A good P2 mask is tight-fitting with a good seal.
“I’ve been using the cloth masks”Cloth masks aren’t TGA registered, don’t contain the filter material, haven’t been rigorously tested, and don’t provide a tight seal.
“Can these be used for….”
Our masks are suitable for many different industries: healthcare, aged care, construction, masonry, hospitality, and electrical work.