Note - These masks will be sent individually wrapped into a satchel.
The most comfortable disposable face mask you'll ever wear! The PPE Tech P2 Face Mask is 4-layer, Australian-made mask with greater than 98% particle filtration efficiency. Extra comfy and strong earloops ensure a snug fit.
Providing All-Round Protection
Our disposable masks protect you from different kinds of particles in your environment, including the following:
- Dust: If you’re involved in woodworking, construction, or mining, you’ll be exposed to a large quality of dust that can cause respiratory concerns and coughing. Wear a PPE Tech mask to keep yourself safe.
- Fumes: Fumes are a common occurrence in many industries, including welding and glass working. These fumes pose a health hazard since they can lead to heavy metal poisoning in some cases. But with one of our P2 masks, you can leave this worry behind.
- Mists: Fine particles and mists are a hazard in the healthcare industry where there is a risk of spread and bacterial transfer.
- Vapours: Like mists, vapours also cause respirator concerns. So, healthcare workers and patients are required to wear masks in certain circumstances. Our masks are made according to the national standards to provide full protection against airborne moisture particles.
Tested, Certified & Approved to Australian Standards
Tested in Australian
How to Apply
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
For single use only. Use within 2 years from date of manufacture. Dispose used masks using gloves or plastic bags.
Safe Use Guidelines
Follow the guidelines mentioned below to ensure safe usage of your respirator of P2 masks.
- Wash your hands after you remove your mask.
- Use a new disposable mask every time you head out.
- Make sure the mask is snug in place and is covering your nose and mouth properly.
- Remove the mask by touching the earloops rather than from the front part.
- Share a mask with anyone irrespective of your relationship with them.
- Touch the mask while you’re wearing it.
- Reuse the P2 mask after removing it.
- Let the mask sit on your neck or head after you’ve removed it.
- Wear a mask when doing activities that might make the mask wet, such as while swimming.
If you want to learn more about the functions of each mask and its comfort level, get in touch with us today.
P2 mask feedback
very comfortable and well designed
Great product, great price & the best part it’s Aussie made.
Easy ordering and quick delivery
I find the masks fit well as I am one who finds breathing hard, but they work for me. I love the black colour for winter , they came with white straps that I first did not like, but now I feel they are fine and it doesnt bother me
Top Quality Masks
Worked perfectly as advertised. Metal nose-piece guarantees close fitment of mask across bridge of nose. Even with short beard, mask seals well against lower chin and cheek areas. No apparent air leaks noted. Rating 5/5.
I like them & comfortable with them. I wear glasses so Mask wearing has a problem with fogging up but it's adaptable now.