Note - These masks will be sent individually wrapped into a satchel.
The most comfortable disposable face mask you'll ever wear! The PPE Tech P2 Face Mask is 4-layer, Australian-made mask with greater than 98% particle filtration efficiency. Extra comfy and strong earloops ensure a snug fit.
Providing All-Round Protection
Our disposable masks protect you from different kinds of particles in your environment, including the following:
- Dust: If you’re involved in woodworking, construction, or mining, you’ll be exposed to a large quality of dust that can cause respiratory concerns and coughing. Wear a PPE Tech mask to keep yourself safe.
- Fumes: Fumes are a common occurrence in many industries, including welding and glass working. These fumes pose a health hazard since they can lead to heavy metal poisoning in some cases. But with one of our P2 masks, you can leave this worry behind.
- Mists: Fine particles and mists are a hazard in the healthcare industry where there is a risk of spread and bacterial transfer.
- Vapours: Like mists, vapours also cause respirator concerns. So, healthcare workers and patients are required to wear masks in certain circumstances. Our masks are made according to the national standards to provide full protection against airborne moisture particles.
Tested, Certified & Approved to Australian Standards
Tested in Australian
How to Apply
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
For single use only. Use within 2 years from date of manufacture. Dispose used masks using gloves or plastic bags.
Safe Use Guidelines
Follow the guidelines mentioned below to ensure safe usage of your respirator of P2 masks.
- Wash your hands after you remove your mask.
- Use a new disposable mask every time you head out.
- Make sure the mask is snug in place and is covering your nose and mouth properly.
- Remove the mask by touching the earloops rather than from the front part.
- Share a mask with anyone irrespective of your relationship with them.
- Touch the mask while you’re wearing it.
- Reuse the P2 mask after removing it.
- Let the mask sit on your neck or head after you’ve removed it.
- Wear a mask when doing activities that might make the mask wet, such as while swimming.
If you want to learn more about the functions of each mask and its comfort level, get in touch with us today.
Well-made, comfortable and performed well. Much better quality than any masks I bought previously. Have used about 50 already, and have just ordered another 100. Also glad to be supporting an Australian company.
Excellent masks and mail out very quick
The masks are good quality and fit well giving you a feeling of added security against catching the virus.
Made in Australia
That was all I needed to make the purchase. Highly recommend the product and all should support this Aussie business.
Very good masks
The fit is excellent and you can see the mask expand and contract as you breathe, which makes it clearer that the air is going through the mask and not around it. If you're breathing very quickly (e.g. moderate exercise), some air that you breathe out might go around the mask. However, when you're breathing in, it will almost always go through the mask, which gives you good protection.